Ultra-premium residences
Wednesday, May 20, 2009



Last week I found myself in at Siegel+Gale for five days. I was tasked to develop identity ideas for a global ultra premium residential property development brand, with an emphasis on generating proprietary typographic brandmarks.

This brand is aimed at ultra high net worth individuals who require the best of the best in their homes and hotels. These are individuals who desire more than money can buy, they are the highly cultured and educated elite who don't seek social status by flaunting their wealth. They represented 'rich' in the best and fullest sense of the word and seek to surround themselves with rich experiences.

I felt well suited to this project and feel good about my contributions. Due to other commitments we've had to limit my involvement to just the one week. I'm scheduled to deliver brand identity concepts for a US-based ecowear startup next week.






Permalink