Passionate about coffee
Thursday, November 26, 2009



"Powerful and nourishing with global appeal and an African flavour," is how the new name for the coffee cafe startup brand I've created for Vella & Associates has been described. The name is as a result of the name generation presentation package I put together in a day's worth of my time. It was not one of my top 3 recommendations but emerged as a winner from the short list.

Central to the brand is an idea that I originated and brought to life in a distinctive and flexible brand identity. The brand idea will not only inform leadership, management and barista culture but will be customer facing as a brandline to lead a coffee-centred brand experience beginning in Cape Town next year.

My client and I are very pleased with the outcome of this project and I'm looking forward to showing the work in my portfolio. Once the trademark is secured we will begin to celebrate and promote the brand publicly.

Update: Click image above to go to the portfolio entry of the completed project.






Permalink